Staying organized is hard
Using multiple apps is cumbersome and they all get cluttered over time.
🚀 The best way to stay organized
Mac and Windows are still the best at organizing your files.
Bookmark OS uses Mac / Windows inspired UI for the best way to stay organized online.
1. Bookmark manager
Organize, sort, and browse your bookmarks just like files on your desktop.
- AI powered folder suggestions:save bookmarks to the correct folder with one click.
- Visual bookmark icons:web page screenshots are used as icons, giving you a useful way to visualize your bookmarks.
- Dropbox backup:Sync a a backup copy of your bookmarks to Dropbox on weekly basis.
- Preserve web pages:UpcomingSave a full-text searchable copy of your bookmarks so you will never lose it.
- Tab manager:save all current tabs from one session to a "session" folder.
- Custom images:select an image as a bookmark icon. Perfect for recipes and products.
- Duplicate finder:Quickly delete any duplicate bookmarks.
- IFTTT integration:UpcomingConnect other apps to save bookmarks.
2. Task manager
By keeping to-dos alongsize bookmarks, notes, and relevant files, you'll be able to tackle projects with ease.
- Nested tasks:easily drag and drop your tasks under other tasks for better organization.
- Quick find:search tasks and to-do lists in one simple search with autocomplete.
- Task comments:easily add more info to your individual tasks.
- Due dates:select due dates down to the hour.
- Inbox:see any overdue tasks and manage general tasks with your Inbox.
- Reminders:Upcomingget email, SMS, or browser notifications for upcoming tasks.
3. Note taking
Create one-off notes just like documents on your desktop and search everything in one place.
- Web clipper:paste content copied from web pages to preserve them.
- Tables:flexible tables allow you to organize structured data.
- Code blocks:easily save code snippets and useful commands.
- Smart links:easily edit link titles and hrefs with a click.
- Flexible images:images can be easily resized and floated.
- Math equationsUpcomingadd equations to your notes using LaTeX.
🌤️ Collaborate with friends on a recipe or travel folder using shared folders.
🌤️ Tackle projects of any kind by keeping project bookmarks, to-dos, and notes together in one folder.
🌤️ Create a folder for daily journal entries.
🌤️ Leverage "view all" with tags and filters together. Ex: view all starred items created in the last month.
🌤️ Visualize your recipe and product bookmarks by quickly selecting an image to use as the icon.
🌤️ Quickly jot down ideas and notes inside relevant folders.