Bookmark OS, LLC (the parent company of this service; hereafter "Bookmark OS") respects and appreciates your interest in the privacy of your personal information. As such, we take the policies and practices covered below very seriously.
In order to use certain services of Bookmark OS, such as adding bookmarks, you must register. As part of the registration process, we may require your email address. Nobody under the age of 13 is permitted to register. By not registering, you understand that certain features and services may not be available to you.
We Do Not Share Your Data In Any Way
We neither rent, sell, or share your personal information or bookmark data to anyone. Your privacy is very important to us. We monetize the size strictly through a subscription model.
The Information We Collect
- We store your bookmark data on a secure server that is backed up.
- We collect personal information that you provide directly to us. Any information entered by you on any Bookmark OS Site or Service will be stored by us.
- We collect information about your usage of Bookmark OS Sites or Services. As such, we may include on any page various metrics/data that illustrate your activity on the site
Security of Information/Password
We recommend you always keep your password private and secure. It is also recommended that, when using a shared computer, you completely log off from our site in order to prevent unauthorized access to your password.
Policy Toward Children
Our Sites and Services are not directed to people under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has registered to use one of our Sites or Service without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the person's account.
- All modified terms and conditions will be effective after they are posted on the Sites and Services (unless a longer notice period is required by applicable law).
- If any changes we make to this policy are not acceptable to you, your sole remedy is to cease using the Sites or Services, and if applicable, cancel your related account.